Facial-Flex®: Advice, hygiene and precautions
For hygiene reasons you should clean your Facial-Flex® regularly, with soap, toothpaste or a mild detergent;
- If your lips are fragile, chapped or irritated, use a skin moisturiser on your lips before doing the exercises;
- If the corners of your mouth are sensitive, work with the lightest resistance, especially to start with. Clean your facial exerciser with each use and use your usual protection creams;
- Do not use Facial-Flex® if you are allergic to latex because the bands at the centre of the device are made of latex;
- Apply a drop of vegetable oil on the bars to facilitate sliding to start with, if necessary (optional);
- Keep Facial-Flex® out of the reach of children; they might want to imitate you and could swallow the device.
Facial-Flex® can be sterilised.
Facial-Flex® is now manufactured in nylon, a very solid material that is guaranteed not to break down with exposure to saliva, even if alcohol is present. A guarantee for heath.